Friday, July 9, 2010

Moments to remember!

Remember back in February 09 when I posted this 
(click on the link to read the entry)! 
Anyway.. I was thrilled to actually BE the weight on my drivers license!!  175 lbs. 
Well.. I have yet to get a new drivers license.. I know lame right?  So the other night I got all dolled up for a hot date with my main squeeze and went out with my bro and SIL.  After hitting a yummy mexican joint we headed off to walk up and down old town Fort Collins and decided to stop off in a couple of bars just to see what they were.  The first bar we went to the bouncer was an AHOLE!!  He actually commented on the fact that he was an ahole... the next bar we went to the bouncer looked at my I.D.  He was READING numbers etc... he looked at me and actually looked me UP AND DOWN!!  I was a little embarrassed (and tipsy) so I said something like, "I lost 80 lbs last year and haven't got a new license!"  He looks at me and says, "You look @#$ing AMAZING!" Um... Thank you bouncer at Octane 100!!  You made my night! ;)

1 comment:

Katie J ♥ said...

I was just talking to someone about this very same topic. I think in Cali if you are 50 lbs. different then your DL weight that you have to get a new one.

Great problem to have I say!