Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Some pics






So... here are some before/after pics from January to April. It's amazing to see the difference in just 3 months. I did do some for March-April in the black stuff but I really don't see that big of a difference. These pics are worth a thousand words though! ;o) Wish I had just gone ahead and taken the first pics with something more revealing... but I'm still glad that I have them to compare with.
April-May is kind of a big deal for me. I am going to work really hard so I can be below 150 by May 16th. I want to play with my kids at Kangaroo Zoo for their birthday and you have to be 150 lbs or less! ;o)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a big difference! The Zoo is a good goal to look forward to. My goal is for camping in the mountains in July. I'd like to be down 30 lbs by then so I don't feel so sluggish.....we'll see!

Melissa Davis said...

WOW Karilynn, HUGE difference! That's so fun to see!

Kim and Adam said...

WOW!!!!!! you look SOOOOOOOOO GREAT!!!! good job skinny pants!!!

Carrie said...

Your doing sooo good, I am really happy for you. I know you must really be feeling great!

Nicholette said...

That's freakin' awesome!! I'm so glad you did pics. It's so amazing to see the differece. I'm so glad that you are doing this, it's so great! Go Kari!

Nicholette said...

Wow, I say "so" a lot! hahaha

rochelle said...

Karilynn, what a difference three months makes! You are looking so amazing. Keep up the great work. I can't wait to see everyone's June pictures.

Kristi said...

WOW!!! Awesome pictures. You are shrinking away!! Congratulations. You must be so happy to see those pictures. Keep it up. You are doing so dang good!

Anonymous said...

I love seeing the changes. That is so awesome... you are inspirational - Really!