Thursday, February 11, 2010

Dear...

Dear Large Breasted Woman at the Gym:
I couldn't help but notice you attempting to "run" on the treadmill yesterday. The idea that you would show up in a camisole and a regular bra was enough to make me giggle. Your workout buddy staring at your bouncing bossoms the entire time was also quite funny (maybe he is your boyfriend?). May I suggest you invest in a VERY SUPPORTIVE sports bra before you attempt to run again. It's no wonder you only lasted about 30 seconds running at a time... OUCH!!
Sincerely,
Kari :o)

7 comments:

Spitfire said...

Okay, that is hilarious! Did she give herself black eyes? Haha....ahhhhh some people, eh!

Karilynn said...

Seriously... I was like... hmmm.. If I knew her workout schedule I could totally get my husband to workout. It's been a while since he's seen boobies bounce. OY!!

Spitfire said...

oh, hahaha...that's funny. Hey, it's not so much the boobies, you know. It's the nipples, they own all the power. So own yours, baby. LOL

Samantha Thomas said...

I gave you a bummer on this... hahahaha and it's only because I'm a big (48I) breasted woman and sometimes it is VERY VERY hard to find the support you need and at times very expensive. But I do give you a high five because she really should know better. I know when I ride the bike that I'm bouncing even with a sports bra on... it's hard when you have them to not notice... but yeah she should get some tact... maybe wear a t-shirt or something... I think she was probably "Trying" to make everyone look.

Karilynn said...

I totally understand that bigging big breasted can be hindering HOWEVER.. this would be why you don't wear a spaghetti strap camisole and a regular bra nad attempt to run... I mean seriously.. who does that?

Amanda said...

Thanks for the laugh! That is so funny....

Samantha Thomas said...

Leaving for the gym now... hahaha Guess what I'll be looking for.