Sunday, February 28, 2010

Perfect Week...HERE I COME!!

So.. today starts the perfect week challenge and I am ready! I went to 3 different stores yesterday (Sams, Sprouts, Walmart) to prepare myself to be perfect with my food!! I'm really excited to have a perfect week... ESPECIALLY since I've been dealing with bloating and a less than abundant supply of foods I feel good about the last couple days.... So I am PREPARED foodwise to do well... I have slipped on the water as I've increased my coffee intake SO... I'm limiting my coffee intake. SERIOUSLY one cup of coffee a day! THAT'S IT!! (This would be down from like 6 cups a day!)
Exercise will be easy for me.. as it is very integrated into my life. I've got dates with Brandy MWF @ 5am and dates with SPINN class TTh @ 5:30 am and Saturday @ 9 am. My husband fixed my bike trailer/double stroller yesterday so I'm hoping to use that as an excuse to get out and run a couple miles today. Got to try it out. ;o) In general... I DO NOT EXERCISE ON SUNDAYS!! I continue to work on posture. It's a big deal... I don't want to be hunchbacked forever... and I do want to get optimal results from my workouts.
I want you guys and gals to know that this it totally possible. I actually believe that there were months (ESPECIALLY April) that I had an entire perfect MONTH! It's about focusing on your goal and making up your mind to get there. GO FOR IT!!

2 comments:

M and A said...

my perfect week is starting on monday ;o)

p.s. are you still doing the P90X?

Jewel said...

Yay for perfect weeks! Planning and preparation and 90% of the battle and you have that down pat!