Thursday, May 28, 2009

10 days left....

Okay.. so I decided yesterday to follow Melissa's lead and blog everyday. That being said.... I didn't blog yesterday. So this one is for yesterday.

Life seems so chaotic lately. I am very worried about how I'm going to survive this summer and praying that everyone comes out alive.

I am getting very eager for this competition to end. I just feel like I'm pretty psycho about it. I can't wait to lose weight and feel good about it, and not stress about days when things don't seem to be working. In the same breath, I am afraid that I might lose motivation which is why I have decided to run a 1/2 marathon on August 29th. This will require me to run AT LEAST 4 days a week. I also am going to start doing weight training again and try to start toning this much smaller body of mine.

I'm counting points and getting my workouts in. Here's to dropping 5 lbs in the next 10 days! ;o)

5 comments:

Kristi said...

"Here's to dropping 5 pounds in the next 10 days"....?? Girl, where do you get your drive & motivation? You never cease to amaze me.

Vicki said...

I think we all deserve to lose 5 lbs the last week :) It should just be part of our bonus for continuing to blog and stick to this the entire 6 months.

You will continue to do well after... I know you will.

Melissa Davis said...

Go Karilynn...a 1/2 marathon! you are doing awesome and I think you will continue when this ends!

rochelle said...

I agree with Vicki! 5 pounds off for all of us would be sweet. I love that you're sticking to your plan. I can't wait to hear how you do with your 1/2 marathon!

Anonymous said...

A 1/2 Marathon?? That's wonderful! And 5 pounds? Oh, I'd love to lose 5 lbs!