Tuesday, June 2, 2009

LOL!

Okay... so Nicholette posted this hilarious video! It's a must see! http://imaloserin09.blogspot.com/2009/05/eat-less-move-more.html Seriously... this is exactly the attitude I'm talking about! LOL!

Okay.. Monday was an alright day. I went on a 4 mile walk with the stroller earlier in the day and hoped to be able to run it later in the day but by the time we got home from my son's baseball game, the sky was looking really ugly SO... I didn't get to run yesterday. I did do well with my diet though so I feel good about that.

I went to lunch with my sis and our kids yesterday and we somehow ended up with an EXTRA loaded baked potato. It looked and smelled SO good!! I just wanted one little bite. I resisted.. but I'm adding that to my list of things I'm going to eat on Saturday! ;o) (Now I'm really not going to eat all of this. But I AM going to take small bites of whatever looks good all day Saturday!) LOL!! Alright. Here's to having AMAZING days the next 3 days cause Friday morning weigh in comes early. Hey that reminds me... if the weigh in is FRIDAY... I can start eating everything in sight by noon that day! ;o)

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Friday Morning is only 3 nights away :)...
It would be interesting to see how we all do for the rest of the month of June... Good thing I still have to keep training for my half marathon ;)