Sunday, August 29, 2010

Week 2

This week was a little insane complete with the placement of braces and a lot of protein shakes.  I laughed out loud when I read the suggestions for what to eat after the braces were placed (mashed potatoes and milkshakes!) REALLY???
Brandy was watching my boys when I went to the orthodontist and when I got back she gave me a gift!!  It was in a cute bag with scented tissue paper and it was.... UNSWEETENED APPLESAUCE!!  And I tell you what it was my savior! 
This week has been pretty good on the exercise and weight loss front with a 4 lb loss!!  I am assuming that some of that is contributed to last week being that time of the month but I am excited to feel a little safer in my "happy weight zone" again!! 
This morning I ventured out on a long bike ride and burned a whopping 1250 calories (according to my heart rate monitor) in 1 hour and 22 minutes of riding!  21 miles on the bike... my butt hurts! ;) 
My husbands job seems to be more and more stressful everyday which means life is being hard!!  But I'm coping and dealing and doing it without double stuffed oreos! :)  Hope you are all doing amazing!

No comments: