Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Big Loser?

So my cousin-in-law is in this competition and I'm so excited to join up. I think I need a good competition to push me and what better way to find support then from a bunch of women who have similar goals? I will be posting some before pics and measurements soon AND the dreaded scale picture! HERE WE GO GIRLS!!! And FYI... I've always wanted to be ON the Biggest Loser... it's my going joke.. "not fat enough for the biggest loser so maybe I'll try survivor."

I have decided to try a DIABETIC diet, which means no white flower, sugars or juices. We will see how it goes. I'm also excited to be working out and my hubby has promised I can go to the gym at 8:00 p.m. every night if I like so... NO EXCUSES!!!

Today is the first day of the rest of my life and I want to make it count DAMNIT!! :o)

1 comment:

Nicholette said...

You go Kari! I want to be right there along side of you getting skinny too! Yay! We rock!