Monday, January 26, 2009

Monday, monday...

Okay.. so I upped my intervals this week and I'm happy to say that I did not DIE when I upped them to walk for 3, run for 8! YAY!! I'm so excited! It actually felt really good to run for 8 minutes. So far, these intervals are really doing wonders! I have not had the opportunity to weigh myself yet. I don't own a scale so it's really hard to get that early morning weight. I can tell that I am losing inches though and it feels great. :o) I have been tempted to buy a scale, but still worry I would get sucked into obsessive weighing... so for now.. I'll have to head over to my mom's one of these mornings.

On a completely different note... I have a friend who is in a makeover competition on the blog www.seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com . I won't tell you who it is but seriously... all of you amazing women should get over to seriously so blessed and vote for whom you think is the most deserving woman!

Here's to another fantastic week!!!! <3

No comments: