Okay... I'm sick of being afraid of being thin. Yeah I'm sure that sounds strange to many of you but it is my reality. In my life I have found it easy to hide behind my adipose and now I've decided it's time to emerge. As an introduction I thought I would start with my motivation. So here goes!
ReAsOnS i WaNt To LoSe WeIgHt:
1. I want to feel beautiful.
2. I want to be able to run.
3. I want to be capable of getting up while snowboarding.
4. I want to be healthy.
5. I want to know that my organs are usable if I ever become a donor.
6. I want to avoid diabetes, sleep apnea, and other complications that come with obesity.
7. I want to learn how to eat right and make a lifestyle change.
8. I want to fit into a single digit pant size.
9. I want to use exercise as a therapy and not torture.
10. I want to prove to myself and my husband that I can follow through with something.
11. I want to NEVER reach 200 lbs.
12. I want strangers to do a double take when I walk past.
13. I never want my boys to be embarrassed of their "fat mom".
14. I want my hubby to be proud of me.
15. I want my hubby to feel like he is married to a "hot mama".
16. I want my kids to grow up HEALTHY and not fall into the pitfalls of crappy food, or emotional eating.
17. I want to be more motivated to take control of my life in all aspects.
18. I KNOW I AM WORTH IT!!!!
That being said, my biggest problem in the past is basically this. I NEVER FINISH WHAT I START!! There I said it out loud! I've never really understood my amazing ability to sabotage myself but in all instances as of late I have used my children as an excuse. I never finished school because it was too time consuming and took away from my children as does exercise. Truely, I can exercise when the children are sleeping which takes NOTHING from them and eating right does not take anything from them. I need to adopt a different attitude. Me feeling good about myself takes NOTHING from them and gives them SO MUCH!!
My motto for this adventure:
FiNiSh WhAt YoU sTaRt!!!