Monday, January 19, 2009

Running!

Okay.. so I upped my running intervals today. I'm now running for 4 minutes and walking for 3 for 35 minutes. I know that might seem lame to all of you but I was SO excited today when I was able to do it and didn't even feel like dying! I also decided to try the challenge that BOB almost killed Joelle over on Biggest Loser. I put the treadmill on 6.5 and ran for 30 seconds. It was CAKE!! YAY!! Maybe I really will be able to run again. :o) I LOVE working out!

4 comments:

Vicki said...

Great job... Progress is always a positive... Before you know it you will be running the whole time!
I feel like if I do what I plan for exercise and then a couple minutes more... or a little farther of a run/or walk... I am moving closer to the finish.

Lorie said...

Baby steps! You started out how you felt best and accomplished it. Always a great feeling! Way to go!

Kristi said...

I love that you said you love working out!! That sure beats hating it. I'll have to try the 30 second thing too. I watch that show religiously also. Can't wait for it again tonight too. Although it is up against American Idol and the Inauguration Ball, so....hmmm...have to tape two of them and juggle the 3rd one somehow.

Melissa Davis said...

AWESOME! I think it's great. The little things to some are huge to another! I remember when I started running last year and it felt so good to do just that much more each time!