Thursday, February 12, 2009

Struggle 2/12

Okay... I've been nervous to get on the scale again for fear that I might not have lost anything. Last month just seemed almost too good to be true. Well today I brought myself to step on the scale and.... NOTHING. I am EXACTLY the same weight. It has been a week since our official weigh in and my weight is the same! UGH!!! I've been continuing with my diet and watching what I eat so... I am super frustrated. The only thing I haven't been doing the way I was is drinking water! So my new goal is to get back to drinking 80+ ounces of water a day. Hopefully I will see the scale tip in my favor. For now... I just have to find a way to get over myself. All I can say is stepping on that scale has ruined my day. Maybe I'll stay away from the scale till the next weigh in. It's so discouraging and I don't need anything punching me right in the motivation. Some days are better than others... today is just not my day!

5 comments:

Melissa Davis said...

I think you SHOULD stay away! This happens with ALL of us when we are doing and FEELING awesome, then get on the scale just to see no change. Almost makes me want to come throw your scale out the window because LOOK AT YOU!!! the proof is in the pudding, you are doing great!!! Don't let the # effect your day...just keep doing what you are doing and you WILL see results!

Whitney said...

Step AWAY from the scale!! I've done that to... I get on the scale everyday, sometimes several times a day. It's never fun to see it at a stand still.

But one week is nothing. Don't get discouraged. You will lose this month!! I ditto what Melis said. ((hugs))

Vicki said...

No worries girl! My number has gone down and then back up this week... and I am pretty sure it is due to woman matters... because I have been exercising hard... I think sometimes it just takes a while for our bodies to catch up.

Debi said...

Sweety I know you had a bad day yesterday but you are still doing great and I am so proud of you. Keep it up, you and your sister inspire me to do better. Mom

Unknown said...

I hear ya girl! I get so frustrated when the scale is right there looking at me everyday! I haven't lost anything lately either... but the upside is not gaining! As frustrating as it is not losing what I want, I realized that I have been able to maintain the same weight, right down to the ounce for about 3 weeks! You are doing great! Your before and after pictures are great! I am so not brave enough to post something like that! I admire that a lot!!! I hope things are going well fo ryou! Talk to you later =)