Monday, March 30, 2009

5k Saturday!

The 5k is so close we can practically feel our legs burning! I was thinking that we should maybe do a girls night or something on Friday. Like we all go to pick up our shirts and bibs at the same time and then head out to a meal of some sort... (EVERYONE CAN COME TO THE FOOD!!!!)

It would be fun to know who all is planning to participate in the 5k. So if you are one of those people... I would love to figure out when/where to meet so we can get some cute pics and all! ;o)

2 comments:

Melissa Davis said...

I was just thinking about the shirts. Last year I was in Murray and Holly picked mine up so I don't even know where they do it at?? I can tell you this...I'm sure not going to be running the 5k on Saturday because I have not done ANYthing as far as exercise, but I'll still be there because it was fun!

Let me know when and where, and I'll see what I can do!

Melissa Davis said...

OK, I'm IN for meeting to pick stuff up and then dinner....just had to check with the hubby and he's fine with it. So if you want to say when and where, I'll post on the main blog and also send an email for a girls night!