Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Back to the gym

So this morning I FINALLY got back in the gym. I wasn't sure how I was going to feel but I told myself that I HAD to do 3 miles on the treadmill whether I RAN, JOGGED, WALKED, or DIED! Just needed to get my butt moving. I managed to get it done in about 38 minutes. I'm just thrilled that I got it done. I also went to the grocery store yesterday and stocked up on veggies and fruits, yogurt, etc. I'm excited to be back to eating 6 times a day, I was getting lazy while I was sick and lucky if I had 2 meals. I have a new goal for the month. I want to be at or below 165. This would be right around a 7 lb loss for the month. Anything more I will definitely take... but I just want to be moving in the right direction.
It's been fun reading all of your successes lately. It sounds like Rochelle, and Shellie are really rocking on the weight loss this month!! GO GIRLS!!
The best thing about this competition is that each day is an opportunity. So I'm taking the opportunity to rock the next 2 weeks. I hope you will all join me! ;o)

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Wow, I didn't see your post from yesterday until just now when I read today's post. Boy, you were/are sick!!! Glad to hear you feeling better enough to get back to the gym today and back to eating good. It's almost April so hopefully all these sick germs will be gone soon! My boys both came down with fevers today...not sure what that will end up turning into.

Anyway, I'm joining you on kicking butt for the next two weeks, although I've been doing that for the past two weeks and haven't seen any results! BLAH! Hopefully you hit your goal!!!

rochelle said...

I was just looking at your measurements. You have lost 19 inches? That is pretty dang awesome! You go, girl!