Tuesday, March 17, 2009

DIET?

Alright... so I hate saying the word DIET, especially when it comes to things I CAN'T eat. I have decided to forever more replace the word "diet" with the phrase "nutritional preferences." I feel that this phrase encompasses what this whole thing is really about. I hate saying.. oh, it's against my diet.. So I will now say, "no thank you, it's not one of my "nutritional preferences."" See how much better that sounds. It emphasizes that I AM MAKING A CHOICE... plus... it kind of weirds people out! ;o)

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Hahaha! That is good I like that!

Minderella said...

Nice, I like it. And I think people will be less likely to try to persuade you to eat whatever it is you turned down when you say it that way.

Melissa Davis said...

lol, love it!

Katie said...

I love it. If you say diet- then people think or sometimes seem to want you to cheat...but if you dont prefer it...that is different.

rochelle said...

You are so intelligent. I think I'll start using it, too!