Thursday, October 1, 2009

Weigh in....

Today is the big day! Some of you are dancing circles naked in your bathroom as I type, while others are going over the entire month in their head and seeing everything they did wrong. Some of you are probably just frustrated and pissed off because you worked so hard and didn't get the results you wanted to see. To all of you I say:
DON'T GIVE UP!!! YOU CAN DO THIS!! YOU ARE AMAZING!!!
My official weigh in is down 7.4 lbs. 5.37%!!!!! I LOVE THIS!!. Soon I will be in the 120's but today... I think I'll celebrate a little. Not going to go crazy or anything.. but I might break a rule or two as long as I stay in my allotted calories... I would REALLY like something sweet... but not too sweet.. my splurge might totally end up being a frappucino... oh... how I love coffee! (It's my anti-depressant! Don't judge me! ;o) ) Congrats to whomever wins this month. I have my suspicions.. we'll see if I'm right!

7 comments:

M and A said...

WTG! you rock at the competition!!!!! i actually think i'm 4.74%, which i'm ok with!

p.s. if you get to the 120's before me (which i "think" you will) PLEASE, PLEASE tell me the secret on how to get there! i think i will be desperate ;o)

congrats again karilynn!!!!!

Christen Farmer said...

Way to go on your weight loss, but i just have one question... how are you going to remove october from the calendar forever????? LOL

Spitfire said...

Congratulations. You must be very pleased. You're SOOOOO close to your goal, it's Crazy. :o)

Lorie said...

Way to go

Vicki said...

Wow girly! You are doing amazing.

Ellura said...

great loss! All your hard work is really paying off. Hope that scale gets unstuck soon and you hit the 120's. :)

Melissa Davis said...

You are doing GREAT Karilynn!