Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Household item!

Hey.. I haven't weighed in in a while! I NEED a household item!
ANYONE comment and leave a household item for me to use so I can post my weight for you guys! I know there has GOT to be a way to authenticate it!
THANKS! :o)
P.S. perfect day #1 looked like this:
20 ozs water
BF: 3 egg whites, 1/3 cup FF cottage cheese, 1/3 cup oats (all made into pancakes)
1 cutie
1/2 teaspoon smart balance butter stuff
2 cups coffee with 1.5 T creamer
Mid morning Meal:
I cutie
6 ozs sirloin, 3 mushrooms, 1/2 t smart balance
20 ozs of water
Lunch: 1.5 cups lettuce, 1.5 cups spinach, 4 ozs chicken, 1/8 cup shredded colby jack cheese, 1/4 avocado, 2 T light sour cream (this would be a salad)
1 cutie
20 0zs of water
Mid afternoon meal: Protein bar (20 G protein, 200 calories)
20 ozs of water
2 cups coffee
1.5 T creamer
Dinner: 1 zuchinni, 2 mushrooms, 4 ozs chicken, 1 t olive oil
15 ozs water
Plus an hour at the gym in the a.m. which included a 25 minute 5k! ;o)
Debbie mentioned something about beating me at my own game. Why not just play MY GAME?!?

3 comments:

Brandy said...

Okay Kari weigh in using a Fork!

Karilynn said...

THANKS!!!

Jessica B said...

Justin says you should use a deck of cards but it looks like you already have an item ;(