Sunday, September 13, 2009

WAHOO!!

I met this gal a few years ago at a friends Christmas party. She is a lot like many of us, a mother, a wife, a friend. After struggling with her weight for years, she has found a spark! Inspired by gals who have lost weight the good ol' fashioned way, she has decided to put it all out there and go for it!! Please add DEBBIE to your links. http://lookatmeshrink.blogspot.com/ She is READY to DO IT this time around and would love all the support, encouragement, and honesty she can get!

4 comments:

Melissa Davis said...

Awesome! I've added her to my blog lines. I don't see that she has comments enabled...??

Mindy said...

I added her as well. But Kari you gotta call her and tell her how to enable comments so we can cheer her on! Also, show her how to add us to her Blog Roll too! :0) That's freaking awesome she put those pics on! What a brave girl!

Vicki said...

You are such a little inspiration (see how I am calling you little now:)

Off to add her :)

I already commented on her blog -- so maybe you talked to her about enabling comments already :)

Karilynn said...

Vicki... you crack me up! Thanks for the compliment! ;o)